Maisonette Returns Guide
We’re a marketplace
Maisonette is a marketplace of 800+ brands. When you place an order, each brand ships directly from their warehouse, storefront, or boutique to your door. Because of this, each return must be shipped back separately in its own box and with its own shipping label so it arrives at the correct return location.
We Have a 30 Day Return Policy
To get started with a return, click here.
Non-returnable items include:
-Items marked as Final Sale
-Items 30 days past the delivery date
-Items sold “As Is” or in “Open Box” condition
-Items that have been worn, washed, assembled, or otherwise fully unpackaged
-Items that do not include their attached original tag
-Items with damaged packaging (excludes damages from shipping) or items missing original packaging
-Personalized, monogrammed or customized items
-Swimwear that has been used or worn or is missing the sanitary liner and/or tags
Holiday Return Policy
Eligible items purchased between November 1 and December 15may be returned by January 15 of the following year. Eligible items purchased after December 15 are subject to our normal 30 day return policy.
- Can I return my entire order in one package?
- Are returns and exchanges free?
- How do I exchange an item?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Can I return an item that is marked as Final Sale?
- My item is marked as Final Sale but it was not on sale. Why can’t I return it?
- How do I return an item shipped via “Freight”, “Medium Parcel”, “Large Parcel”, or from a location outside of North America?
- My item was damaged during shipping. How do I get a new one?
- How do I return or exchange the gift I received?
- Do I receive a refund on my original shipping fee?
- Can I return personalized, monogrammed, customized or other similar items?